The Stickler Weekly 56

The Stickler for this week is now available. Please select your preferred solving format.

The solution to this puzzle will appear next week.

  Clue Hints for The Stickler Weekly 56
  Overseas Help for The Stickler Weekly 56
  Solution to The Stickler Weekly 55
  Invest in the Future of The Stickler

Please include comments or discussion about this crossword below.
Request help in the Clue Hints blog entry so all can see.

It’s a weekly crossword, so please don’t give/discuss any full answers until the solution is posted (such posts will be deleted/edited).


The Stickler

This entry was posted in Stickler Weekly Puzzles, The Stickler and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to The Stickler Weekly 56

  1. Neanderthal says:

    Another nice puzzle.
    27ac shows how a misleading definition can be worked seamlessly into the surface – top clue.
    18ac – the answer seemed incongruous. It just stuck out a bit.

  2. Greg Mansell says:

    Well I liked 18ac — along with 1ac, 9ac, 6dn & 18dn.

    I flew through the top 75%, and then got stuck for ages at the bottom — mainly towards the left. Once I’d broken my “solver’s block”, the remaining 25% came fairly quickly. I presume this sort of thing happens to most of us?